How to Get Smooth, Brilliant and Healthy Hair:
Having beautiful and healthy hair isn't rocket science and you don't need a PhD or even a lots of money. Get beautiful, smooth, and healthy hair with the following tips.
First of all, you must know the type of your hair. Every person has different hair, and it often needs to be treated and taken care of in different ways. Learn what type of hair you have in order to take care of it in the best way possible. Go a few days with natural hair, not using any products, and observe what your hair tendencies are. You may discover that your hair is:
Once you have figured out your hair type, always treat your hair in accordance with that. Your hair will likely react differently than a friend's hair to certain products and care.Drinking plenty of water will ensure that your hair is properly moisturized from the inside out. About eight glasses a day is ideal. Keep a bottle by your side and sip from it often!
Try and include iron-rich foods like leafy vegetables, fish, pumpkin seeds, beans, chickpea, soybeans and cereals in your diet. Doctors suggest that you consume around 12 mg of iron daily. You also need protein because that's what strengthens your hair. Include complete proteins which are also rich in amino acids: like cheese, milk, soy, lentils, peas and yogurt.
How to Maintain Healthy Hair:( A Few Basic Tips That You'll Love )
1. It's normal to lose 100 to 150 strands of hair a day so don't panic when you see a small bunch crawling across your tiled floor.
2. Comb wet hair with extreme care because they're fragile and prone to breakage. Take a broad toothed comb and run it from the roots to the ends of your hair as gently as possible.
3. Trim your hair every few weeks to get rid of those brown and rough split ends. Cut about 1/4th an inch of your hair every 6 to 8 weeks to avoid the split ends to grow out again.
4. Don't wash your hair everyday and whenever you do, apply a suitable conditioner, focusing only on the strands of hair, avoiding the scalp. Rinse the conditioner off with cold water as it is good for both strength and shine. Try and use the same brand of shampoo and conditioner. Invest in a good quality shampoo and conditioner that suit your hair type to get a healthy shine.
5. If you really want to get your hair's shine on, consider having a professional glossing treatment. These are often performed after a hair-coloring treatment, but you can get one without the dye job. "It's designed to give you richer hair color with more depth, but it doesn't actually have any pigment to it," says Shorter. A glossing is usually temporary, lasting about four to six shampoos, and glossing kits are available at some drugstores, so you can even try it out without hitting the salon.
6. If you've got dry hair then it's best to avoid coloring. However, if you can't resist that gorgeous shade of brown, especially under the winter sun then follow this clever advise. Use lemon, chamomile tea or honey as they work as great hair lighteners. You can add lemon juice to water and spray it over your hair when you're heading out. You can rinse your hair with brewed chamomile tea after you wash them with shampoo or add honey to the water you use to wash your hair.
7. Avoid using a hairdryer. Ideally, it is always good to let your hair dry naturally. If you are using a hairdryer, don't over dry your hair as it will leave it frizzy and damaged.
8. Use natural oil. In extreme weather, be it winter or summer, it is essential to put moisture back in your hair to prevent it from breaking. Moisturize your hair once a week with a hot oil treatment to promote a healthy scalp and nourished hair. Some natural oils that work particularly well include coconut oil, avocado oil, and almond oil.
Method of Deep Treatment with Coconut Oil
Massage organic unrefined coconut oil through your dry hair. ...
Wash your hair with warm water, then wrap your hair in a shower cap or towel to help contain it.
Keep it like that for at least thirty minutes.
Rinse your hair, then shampoo and condition like normal.
9. If your hair is dull, try these supplements:
= Vitamin B-complex, Essential Fatty Acids(good fats/oils, including fish oil, linseed oil, and gamma-linolenic acid-GLA), antioxidants including vitamins C,E and Beta-carotene, plus the minerals selenium and zinc(you'll find these in a good mineral complex).
10. Add a hair treatment mask once a week to your hair care routine to keep your hair healthy and shiny. Here are some homemade hair treatment masks are given below:
Homemade hair treatment masks-
Eggs are excellent when it comes to hair mask, they instantly make your hair feel much more softer and healthier. They are perfect for color damaged hair. For this mask, you’ll need an egg, one cup of milk, two tablespoons of olive oil, and 1/2 lemon. Mix well all the ingredients apply all over your hair, wash it off in 30 min.